-FuckIT- MuOnline Forum!
Welcome to -FuckIT- MuOnline Forum!
-FuckIT- MuOnline Forum!
-FuckIT- MuOnline Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Ceare For Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dominiq

Bad Ceare For Server Empty
PostSubject: Bad Ceare For Server   Bad Ceare For Server EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 pm

The server is going all the time bad and more bad in first when is server bin open server bin have grand res witch is bin buged i make 1 grand res and im gone from the top of the rankings s they remove it. Second is bin credits per reset with is remove again Thirt is bin Bot Traders in Loren Market with one again is removed from server ....... so i dont know how Admins want to make this server in the top if they dont know what they want...... If you put somthink on server keep it on server no deleted!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bad Ceare For Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ceare For Server   Bad Ceare For Server EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 pm

dominiq wrote:
The server is going all the time bad and more bad in first when is server bin open server bin have grand res witch is bin buged i make 1 grand res and im gone from the top of the rankings s they remove it. Second is bin credits per reset with is remove again Thirt is bin Bot Traders in Loren Market with one again is removed from server ....... so i dont know how Admins want to make this server in the top if they dont know what they want...... If you put somthink on server keep it on server no deleted!

Ti i po russki mozhew pisatj . Tjipa neznal blje 4to po russki mozno da.
Vse snato potomu 4to nedalano , neponimaej6 , blje nenravitsa uhodi , nekto nedzerzhit , ewo raz 4toto tupoe udalju tebja. Ti uzhe na nervi mne sidi6.
Back to top Go down
http://fuckitmu.com/

Bad Ceare For Server
Page 1 of 1